Expelled student masterminded killing of Army School Commandant in Ibadan





The 2 Division, Nigerian Army, Ibadan, yesterday, said the killing, last December, of Colonel Anthony Okeyim, Commandant, Command Secondary School, Apata, Ibadan, was masterminded by a student, who was expelled over theft.
The revelation was made, yesterday, when the Division paraded six suspects arrested in connection with the Commandant’s death.
The lifeless body of Okeyim was found at the premises of the school on December 12, 2016. The command had earlier informed the public that the late Okeyim died as a result of rise in intracranial pressure from intracranial haemorrhage caused by fracture of the skull.
The six suspected student who allegedly killed Ibadan Commandant paraded before newsmen in Ibadan, yesterday. Presenting the suspects to newsmen, Colonel Timothy Antigha, Deputy Director, Public Relations, 2 Division, Nigerian Army, said that investigation conducted showed that the suspects played varying roles in the killing of Okeyim.
Antigha said that the alleged killer of the senior officer stole his Samsung X4 phone and this helped in arresting the suspects. He said that the suspects went to the Command Secondary School, Apata, with their Toyota Camry car to kill the officer in his house.
Antigha said that one of the suspects was a student of the school, who was expelled earlier by the school authorities over alleged theft, who gave the other suspects the logistics, leading to the death of the senior officer.
Antigha said that the Army was able to arrest the suspects with active collaboration of the Oyo State Police Command and Department of State Services, DSS.
According to him, “on behalf of the General Officer Commanding 2 Division, Maj.-Gen. Chukwunedum Abraham, I thank the Nigeria Police and DSS, Oyo State Command, for their support.
“Without the support, very little progress would have been made in unearthing the circumstances surrounding the death of the late senior officer.”
Also speaking, Colonel Abdullahi Ibrahim, Commander, 2 Division, Provost Group, assured the public that despite the incident, the Command Secondary School, Apata, Ibadan, was a secure.



 www.timkushloaded.blogspot.com 



Fakkoo

Abuja pastor who gets paid by congregants for miracles



Just when you think you have seen it all with churches and so-called pastors in Nigeria, a new one hits you.

An Abuja 'man of God, General Christopher Chinedu Eze, has stunned everyone when his banner hit the social media. The banner which was first posted by Instagram user @kittyudu, shows the 'man of God' and the list of miracles with the amount you must pay to get the miracle.

From the banner, you have to pay N100,000 each to experience the miracle of personal liberation and family liberation. Quick marriage is N100,000 while community liberation is N250,000 only! There are also consultation fees for 2019 presidential aspirants (which is about 7million pounds) and the list is endless. See the banner below:



What do we call this?



 www.timkushloaded.blogspot.com 



Fakkoo

BREAKING: Police arrest mastermind behind Turkish school kidnap





Following very rigorous investigations, the police have arrested two suspected masterminds of the kidnapping of pupils and staff members of the Nigerian Turkish International Colleges.



Suspected mastermind behind Turkish school kidnap

Punch Metro reports that apart from the ringleaders, Philip Kakadu, aka General Kakadu, and Romeo Council, aka Raw, other suspects were also said to be undergoing screening in connection with the abduction.

Investigations reveal that 29-year-old Kakadu and Council, 40, were apprehended in Warri, Delta State, by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team, led by ACP Abba Kyari.

Some gunmen had stormed the NTIC last Friday through a hole dug under the school fence and headed for the female hostel, where three pupils were abducted.

A Turkish teacher, a supervisor, a matron and two intending candidates of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, who worked in the school, were also whisked away by the assailants.

The kidnappers had contacted the matron’s husband and demanded N100m while the police were under pressure to rescue the victims safely.

However, operatives said they were exercising restraints to storm the possible locations of the suspects in the creeks in order not to endanger the lives of the victims.

A police source told our correspondent on Wednesday that the two masterminds had reportedly confessed to orchestrating the crime, adding that the arrest would mount pressure on the captors to release the victims.

“Council is a native of the Bomadi Local Government Area, Delta State, while Kakadu hails from Warri North LGA of the state. They were arrested on Tuesday and have confessed to orchestrating the kidnapping at the school.

“They also confessed to other kidnappings, including the abduction of the Iba monarch in Lagos, and some Isheri landlords. With their arrest, we believe their boys holding the victims in the creeks would surrender,” the source said.

Kakadu allegedly told the police that five of his boys were among those involved in the NTIC operation.

“Kakadu is based in Lagos. He went to Warri to have fun. That was when operatives swooped on him. Five of his men were part of the gang and he is cooperating with the police,” another source added.

A top security agent said the aim of going after the kingpins was not only to secure the release of the victims, but also to find a better way of addressing incessant kidnappings in Lagos and Ogun states.

Efforts to get comment of the Force Public Relations Officer, CP Donald Awunah, were unsuccessful as calls made to his line rang out. He had also yet to reply to a text message sent to him as of press time.



 www.timkushloaded.blogspot.com 



Fakkoo

You will go to hell if you kill in the name of religion








Senior Advisers to King Salman bn Abdulazeez, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Sa’ad Nasir As-Shathriy (left); Sheikh Abdullah Al-Mutlaq; Kwara State Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed; President General, Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III; Saudi Arabia Ambassador to Nigeria, Fahad Abdullah and Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari at a two-day International Conference on Security and Peaceful Co-existence in Nigeria at Ilorin…yesterday. PHOTO: KWARA STATE GOVT HOUSE.
Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III has warned Nigerians that anyone who killed in the name of religion would go to hell.
The Sultan, who is also the Co-Chairman of Nigeria Inter-Religious Council spoke yesterday in Ilorin at the opening of a two-day international conference organised by the Kwara State government on security and peaceful co-existence in Nigeria.
He warned against any attempt by anyone to disintegrate the country in the name of religion, adding that the Bible and the Quran, two holy books serving as guide to Christians and Muslims did not recommended murder as a prerequisite to faithful worship.
He deplored the massacre in southern Kaduna, describing it as a Godless act and urged the military intelligence unit to arrest all the perpetrators of the crime.
The Sultan stated that: “We accepted to attend this programme for obvious reasons. We know the serious insecurity issues affecting our country now. There is no state that is not facing one crisis or the other.
“I give kudos to the Kwara State government for organising this forum to help us chart a way forward. I will challenge the state government to come up with a model that other states could emulate and have a peaceful atmosphere.
“God did not make a mistake when he created us as Nigerians and put us together. We must understand that and all of us who profess to be Christians or Muslims have a guide which is either the Quran or Bible. In these two major religions there is nowhere where killing of innocent people is allowed.”
He added: “Therefore, it is wrong when people wake up and dress themselves up with explosives going into market and other public places and shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ and killing innocent people under the guise of ‘jihad’ thinking you are going straight to heaven.
“I have said it many times that they could profess to be Muslims but what they are doing is anti-Islam. It is against the Holy Quran, the dictates of Almighty Allah and they are going to hell for committing murder unjustly.”
Explaining the reasons for the crises in the country, he said, “we have been having this problem because of impunity in Nigeria. People do things and go scot-free. It means crime pays. People steal government money and nothing is done to them.
“We have been working hard to see how we can stop the menace of herdsmen. I don’t want to say Fulani herdsmen. They could be any other thing. How could Fulani who move with their cows and family come to a village, kill people, destroy everything there and disappear into thin air like spirits? What are our security men doing? Where is our intelligence gathering mechanisms to know where these people come from to know who they are?”
Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed said it was apposite for a conference on security and peaceful co-existence is held at this crucial time in the country.

 www.timkushloaded.blogspot.com 



Fakkoo

No plan to punish protesting students — Oyo govt

The Oyo State Government on Monday said it was not interested in reprimanding protesting students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State, who were seen in a video talking to Governor Abiola Ajimobi in a rude manner. It said that its immediate concern was to ensure that the school reopens this month.

Special Adviser to the governor on Communications and Strategy, Mr. Yomi Layinka, said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent. He added that the video which surfaced online on Friday amounted to “reopening an old wound”.

The students, who had taken their agitation to the Government House in Ibadan, were protesting the eight-month closure of the institution due to a strike by its workers who downed tools as a result of the non-payment of their salaries.

But Layinka, who said the video was released four days after the protest, added that the state government had “moved on” and the governor had met with the management and other stakeholders of the institution after the protest last Monday.

He said, “There is no recriminatory action or plan to punish the students. The state government is not on a revenge mission. The protest actually ended in a reconciliatory note. It is unfortunate that the video was released four or five days after the protest. A lot of positive things had happened after the protest and the state has moved on.

“The protest took place on Monday and the video was released on Friday. By Wednesday, the governor had met again with the representatives of the students, the leadership of all the unions as well as the management of the school. So, clearly, we had already moved on and plans were already afoot. The Visitation Panel headed by Chief Wole Olanipekun has yet to submit its report but the governor’s immediate concern is to do whatever can be done to resolve the crisis and get the school.’’

However, Layinka, who noted that the sum of N600m was earmarked by Oyo and Osun states to pay striking workers and ensure the reopening of the school, also said the state government did not shut the school.

“It is important to note that the school was not shut by the state government. It was shut by the management of the school and it will be reopened by the management of the school. The concern of the government is to do whatever can be done while we are still awaiting the report of the panel,” he said.


 www.timkushloaded.blogspot.com 


Fakkoo

No plan to punish protesting students — Oyo govt

The Oyo State Government on Monday said it was not interested in reprimanding protesting students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State, who were seen in a video talking to Governor Abiola Ajimobi in a rude manner. It said that its immediate concern was to ensure that the school reopens this month.

Special Adviser to the governor on Communications and Strategy, Mr. Yomi Layinka, said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent. He added that the video which surfaced online on Friday amounted to “reopening an old wound”.

The students, who had taken their agitation to the Government House in Ibadan, were protesting the eight-month closure of the institution due to a strike by its workers who downed tools as a result of the non-payment of their salaries.

But Layinka, who said the video was released four days after the protest, added that the state government had “moved on” and the governor had met with the management and other stakeholders of the institution after the protest last Monday.

He said, “There is no recriminatory action or plan to punish the students. The state government is not on a revenge mission. The protest actually ended in a reconciliatory note. It is unfortunate that the video was released four or five days after the protest. A lot of positive things had happened after the protest and the state has moved on.

“The protest took place on Monday and the video was released on Friday. By Wednesday, the governor had met again with the representatives of the students, the leadership of all the unions as well as the management of the school. So, clearly, we had already moved on and plans were already afoot. The Visitation Panel headed by Chief Wole Olanipekun has yet to submit its report but the governor’s immediate concern is to do whatever can be done to resolve the crisis and get the school.’’

However, Layinka, who noted that the sum of N600m was earmarked by Oyo and Osun states to pay striking workers and ensure the reopening of the school, also said the state government did not shut the school.

“It is important to note that the school was not shut by the state government. It was shut by the management of the school and it will be reopened by the management of the school. The concern of the government is to do whatever can be done while we are still awaiting the report of the panel,” he said.


 www.timkushloaded.blogspot.com 



Fakkoo

Featured post

Pastor Adeboye Continues His Holy War On Kidnappers – See His Prayer Point

Pastor Adeboye Continues His Holy War On Kidnappers – See His Prayer Point The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of...