Music star Olamide to shut down Eko Hotel for upcoming show 'OLIC 3'


Award-winning Nigerian music artist and YBNL boss, Olamide has promised to shut down Eko Hotel and Suites, on Boxing day, Monday, December 26.
Music star Olamide to shut down Eko Hotel for upcoming show 'OLIC 3'
Olamide
Olamide has made this promise in respect of the third edition of his annual show ‘Olamide Live In Concert’ (OLIC 3).
As usual, he has humbled himself by urging Nigerians to please come and make history with him on Boxing day saying: “As I’ve said before, it would be historical. All I have to say now is that my amazing fans have to come spend Boxing day with me at OLIC 3, they deserve it.”
Olamide has also revealed the concert will witness performances from some of the most revered artists Nigeria has ever produced, including some of his YBNL acts Lil Kesh, Viktoh and Adekunle Gold.
Opening up on his plans for this year’s ‘OLIC 3’, the YBNL boss said: “I'm fully charged for the concert this year, my battery is fully charged.”
Speaking on what fans should expect from the live concert, Olamide said: “My fans should anticipate a side of me they’ve never seen before. I’m more than ready to make history on Boxing Day. I will ensure this concert will be talked about for several years in the whole of Africa.”
The music star is also set to drop his 6th studio album titled ‘The Glory’ the same date of the concert Monday, December 26th, 2016

Popular Posts