“My game plan in the house was just to be there for everybody”

Ekemini Ekerette aka Kemen Excerpts below: On how he got into the Big Brother Naija house I saw the advert on TV like any other person and after my mum and sister encouraged me to try it out, I eventually did and the rest is history. Initially, I had tried Gulder Ultimate Search but I didn’t make the final list. But I eventually got into the Big Brother house.  On how he feels watching other housemates in the house I still watch the show from time and I am a fan. There is nothing we did not do in that house. We have been actors, musicians, artists, designers and everything. It was a wonderful experience altogether. On his game plan in the house For me, my game plan was just being there for everybody. I like analyzing things a lot and because of this, I became an aproko because I was able to get into the heads of every housemate and influence their decision. And my plan worked because I was not nominated for six weeks. But I no be aproko for real life. On his many kisses with the ladies in the house I had to magnify a lot of things and make them look bigger than they look. Going into the house, I always knew I was going to use the Big Brother Naija platform well to my advantage and my plan worked because I was the one with most memes from the show. On what he is doing to redeem his image In all that has happened, I have learnt a lesson so in recognition of this, I am embarking on a 5 kilometer run tagged #Iamconcious because it is necessary as humans to be conscious of how we act. With this campaign I hope to make Nigerians conscious of doing the right thing. READ ALSO: Jon Ogah speaks on his time in the Big Brother Naija house On who he thinks will win the show I think Efe will go home with the money based on his popularity on social media and all. For Bisola, her fans were distracted by her romance with ThinTallTony NAIJ.com's Abisola Alawode and Big Brother Naija's Kemen during their interview session. On what really happened between himself and TBoss The truth is the Nigerians have decided to move on from what happened. I am very disappointed in myself for what happened. I disappointed my family, friends, family and everyone who supported me. And for every woman that felt offended by my action, I apologized. I would speak more on the situation when TBoss is out of the house“My game plan in the house was just to be there for everybody”

Popular Posts