I am now a new man – Tiwa Savage’s husband Tee Billz reveals

- Tiwa Savage estranged husband Tee Billz talks about the new him 

The showbiz promoter says life now has a nw meaning to him after he was saved from killing himself 

- He also reveals his new relationship with his singer wife plus how he has saved other people in similar situation as him Tiwa Savage’s estranged husband Tee Billz has revealed that he has saved many people from taking their lives in recent weeks.

 Born Tunde Balogun, the showbiz promoter who at the height of his marital crisis with his singer’s wife in April 2016 tried to take his own life by jumping into the lagoon around the Lekki area of Lagos said that God has been using his experience to rescue many people attempting to do a similar thing.

 To have arrived at being a life coach, Tee Billz had gone through rehabilitation through his life coach Lanre Olusola. He said without being pushed to the limits by those personal and marital hurdles, he won’t become the better man he is today. 


I am now a new man – Tiwa Savage’s husband Tee Billz reveals
Tee Billz and his life coach Lanre Olusola and Tee Billz and his son with Tiwa Savage Jamil

He said: “The way I handle things now is completely different from how I acted in the past. I do better now because I know better. If I had gone through the experience before now, it probably wouldn’t make sense to me until I go through some challenging situations. But I thank God that I have been able to overcome all those through the guidance of my coach.

 “I only recently understand what it means to have a purpose in life. I have saved many people from committing su*cide even though I don’t come out to say it. I almost took my life but God preserved me so I could also save others. I just realised that He kept me to touch the lives of others. People surely have their opinion about me and the entire issue, but God sees my heart and knows how much of a new man I am.

 “I am like Job in the Bible, God made me pass through all these challenges to make me a better person. I am only human, just like everyone else, so I am not immune to committing mistakes. My experience can be likened to a battle between evil and good. I am happy God redeemed me and pushed me on the side of good."

Speaking further the showbiz personality said: “I am not being religious, I am just grateful to Him for giving me a renewed mindset. This is one of the biggest things coaching has done to me.”

 Speaking on the role of his friends during his trying period, Tee Billz said: “God is the only friend I have.” On whether he has made up with his estranged wife, Savage, Daddy Jam Jam refused to reveal the state of his relationship with her rather he said: “God is the only friend I have. He knows and has the best for me in His vineyard.” 

Before ending his interview Tee Billz revealed that a lot of celebrities are going through similar experience like he had. With his experience and rehabilitation, he claimed he has been able to help them reset their life. 

He said: “I am already helping a couple of colleagues in the industry that require the type of coaching I have been through. I am open to working with others needing some sort of motivation and inspiration. Celebrities are humans too, our lives are out there for people to see but that does not mean we cannot make mistakes. The most important thing, however, is for one to surmount the challenge and triumph. I am happy with my life now.”

Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage<gt; got married in a colourful wedding ceremony in November 2013 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The couple is blessed with a son, Jamil. Their marriage suffered a major crack when Tee Billz took to his Instagram page to accuse his singer wife of infidelity and insensitivity to each other’s feelings in April 2016 which led to the showbiz promoter and music label owner to almost take his life by jumping into the lagoon. 

Popular Posts